ABRO Epoxy Steel 4 Min Kwik-Set (MADE IN U.S.A) - 57 G
EPOXY Clear 4 MINUTE
KWIK-SET AUTOMOTIVE GRADE
• Non-Yellowing, Resists Water and Most Solvents
• Ideal for Automotive, Hobby or Home Use
- Bonds: Aluminum, Steel, Brass, Bronze, Metal
- Tensile Strength: 3000 psi
- Color: Gray
- Water Resistant
- Handling Time: 4 Minutes
- Set Time: 10 Minutes
- Cure Time: 24 Hours
- Temperature Range: 221˚F (continuous) -300˚F (intermittent)
- Chemical Resistant: Most automotive fluids
- Part No.: 44209
- Package: 2 oz. (56.7g) tubes, carded
- Units Per Case: 12
TIPS & TRICKS :
- Equal portions of the hardener and resin must be thoroughly mixed together in order for this product to cure properly.
- Only mix the amount of hardener and resin that can be used within the handling time.
- Removable tape is good for putting on areas that you do not want epoxy to get on. Before the epoxy cures, remove the tape.